1. General Provisions
This personal data processing policy has been developed in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Law and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the safety of the owner of the website’s personal data – Jonas Bylin, hereinafter referred to as the Operator.
1. The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal, and family secrets.
2. This Operator’s policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website https://PetsBreeds.com/.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
1. Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except for cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://PetsBreeds.com/;
4. Information system of personal data – a set of personal data contained in databases, and providing their processing of information technologies and technical means;
5. Depersonalization of personal data – actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the ownership of personal data to a specific User or another subject of personal data;
6. Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator – a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or an individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) committed with personal data;
8. Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website https://PetsBreeds.com/;
9. User – any visitor to the website https://PetsBreeds.com/;
10. Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
11. Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarize with the personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, posting in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data – the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, to a foreign natural or foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The operator can process the following personal data of the User
1. Email address; Surname; Name; middle name
2. The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analytics and others).
3. The above data hereinafter in the text of the Policy is united by the general concept of Personal data.
4. Purposes of processing personal data
1. The purpose of the processing of the User’s personal data is correspondence (answers to questions about the operation of the site, assistance in finding information, consultations on the subject of the site).
2. Also, the Operator has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers, and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending the Operator a letter to the email address info@PetsBreeds.com with the note “Refusal to notify about new products and services and special offers”.
3. Anonymized data of Users collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
1. The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website https://PetsBreeds.com/. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending his personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
6. The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring, and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational, and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
3. In case of revealing inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently, by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator’s e-mail address info@PetsBreeds.com marked “Updating personal data”.
4. The period for processing personal data is unlimited. The user can revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator’s email address info@PetsBreeds.com with the note “Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data”.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
1. The operator, prior to the commencement of the cross-border transfer of personal data, are obliged to make sure that the foreign state to whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
2. Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is a written consent of the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or execution of an agreement to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions
1. The user can receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail info@PetsBreeds.com.
2. This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://PetsBreeds.com/privacy-policy